We know that starting your own business can be stressful and an exciting time for you. Making the right decisions is a good start for your company. There are many tasks and decisions that will put you on the right path to a healthy and successful future. To accomplish this Bottom Line, Inc. will help you avoid the common pitfalls that many new small business owners make when starting their new venture.
Our team will help you…
- With your initial business plan.
- Determine your start-up capital needs.
- Advising you on the tax implications on your entity structure for your new business (i.e., C-Corporation, S-Corporation, Limited Liability Company, Partnership, Sole Proprietor, etc.)
- Prepare and file your application for the entity’s Federal Tax Identification Number with the IRS.
- Assistance working with your attorney to review Secretary of State Filings.
- Provide bookkeeping advice as well as suggestions on how to properly use and maintain the corporate bank accounts.
- Provide payroll and payroll tax filing when you bring on your first employee.
- Prepare any necessary City Business Tax or license registration.
- Assist in preparing projected financial statements or cash flow projections that are usually necessary for start-up financing.